We take care of storage and treatment of your goods,
or prepare a customised complex logistics project.
Our logistics department has long-term experience with a whole spectrum of client-orientated services – ranging from simple storage to sophisticated logistics projects. We have our own and rented storage premises with a total storage capacity of almost 500 000m².
Your logistics project or storage may be either part of our “multiproduct” operations or as a dedicated centre in a location which is the best in terms of your logistics.
What are our basic services in contract logistics?
- Storage and transshipment
- Vendor-managed inventory (VMI)
- Kitting and assembly services
- Value added services - packaging, product labeling, promotional packaging, multi packs
- Packaging management, including production and delivery of wooden packaging, pallets, cardboard packaging and additional packaging materials
- Distribution logistics
- In-house logistics
- Logistics outsourcing – complete takeover and solutions for highly specialized logistics projects
- Consultancy services and individual logistics solutions
The high standard of services goes without saying because:
- Every project is unique for us.
- Our warehouse management system (WMS), developed by our own IT specialists allows us to create an optimal solution for a specific project.
- Our storage methods FIFO, LIFO and FEFO go without saying.
- We place emphasis on quality and flexibility.
- Experienced and qualified staff take care of your orders.
- The implementation of the continuous improvement system TOP guarantees the increase of quality of each project.
- We define and regularly assess service level target indicators (KPIs).
- Your goods are insured with a reputable insurance company against all risks.
Together we find the best solution for your project and implement it:
- We conduct an analysis of the existing logistics concept and assess all available information.
- We propose and jointly consider the optimal logistics solution.
- We prepare the project and secure the project management as part of the implementation.
- We do not build on the right logistics processes.
- Throughout the period of cooperation we take care to improve quality and productivity in the form of the team optimisation programme (TOP).
Free warehouse capacity
New covid measures in China and the impact on transport
Covid-19 again restricts the transport of goods from China.
Don´t miss New
Conflict in Ukraine and impact on international transport
The impact of the conflict on international air, sea and rail transport.
Covid, the Suez accident and the weather:
The trinity that changed not only international shipping.